Notes and Care Guide - Shirt
Since its preppy style roots, the Oxford shirt has come a long way. In Britain, youth subcultures and movements took on the button-down as part of their uniform. Hollywood A-listers like Paul Newman and Steve McQueen embraced the effortless elegance of Oxford cloth too. Even former president John F. Kennedy knew how to wear one right.
OUR VERSION COMES IN A 100% COTTON FROM THE ITALIAN SUPPLIER ALBINI, MOTHER OF PEARL BUTTONS AND OUR SIGNATURE GROSGRAIN ON THE CENTRAL PLACKET.
MANUFACTURED IN NEAR PORTO IN PORTUGAL BY RIBUL.
- SHARE IDEAS, HAVE FUN AND CARE FOR OUR PLANET
- WASH LESS AND COLD - AT 30°
- USE AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY LAUNDRY DETERGENT
- HANG TO DRY
- IRON ON REVERSE AT MEDIUM TEMPERATURE, 150°
- DO NOT TUMBLE, DRY CLEAN NOR BLEACH
- DONATE OR RECYCLE