During the 1920s and ’30s, mlb uniforms developed an iconic look that lasted for several decades. By this time, teams had two sets of uniforms—home and away—a tradition that lasts to this day. Originally home uniforms were white and road uniforms were gray, the idea being that the darker color would better hide the dirt and stains accumulated while traveling (and away from accessible laundry).
The patterns and colors of early 20th century jerseys were relatively drab compared to today’s standard. Few teams sported pinstripes until the early 1900s, and the New York Yankees—known for popularizing the style —didn’t debut theirs until 1912, in order to make babe ruth appear slimmer.
Fit small, we recommend you to take one size smaller your normal size or even two sizes smaller for a more oversize look (sleeves are shorts on purpose).
Fabric and Print
Our version comes in a 100% Japanese wool from Japan blue co. ltd and is manufactured in Portugal near Porto by Texmin.
Sharing is Caring
Our objective is to conceive the best sustainable garment and our labels exemplify it well. What does it contain?
1. A numbering as each garment is hand-numbered. All our garments are produced in small batches and in limited edition as a way to cut overproduction.
2. The name of the person who finished our garment was a way of saying thank you. Our nearby atelier has proven record of ethic and craftsmanship and aim for long-lasting partnerships.
3. The date of completion as a sort of date of birth that goes along two empty spaces: the first and second owners initials together with the respective dates of ownership. Signs showing that our products are designed to stay with you for years before changing hands.
Dry clean only
Do not iron
Do not tumble dry or bleach
Working with the best partner
Texmin is a factory based in Portugal near Porto. It’s been more than 30 years they are partnering with top brands including levis, a-cold-wall or Maison Kitsuné. Texmin was the first factory we met when we were visiting Portugal for the first time and the only that trusted in our project. We are everyday in contact with Raquel, whose in charge of us for more than two years, and Francisco, the owner of Texmin. With Francisco, we share the want of keeping things small and qualitative, being obsessed by details. That’s why he keeps his number of employees below twenty, that he keeps investing in new machinery or new facilities as to offer top level working conditions to his employees. Being the best always has been the goal of Francisco and Texmin, and we are thankful to have them on our side.
Have fun with your piece
Our Orange Smart Mark is activation service that is provided on all garments label. It allows us to create a digital, authentic, secure and augmented representation of our products opening a new channel of interactions and services with you. The use of these NFT*-backed garments can reduce fashion wastes, improve product provenance, enhance operational efficiencies, and open up endless possibilities in the virtual arena.
The relationship is permanent, secure, and anonymous thanks to blockchain** technology.
* A non-fungible token (NFT) is a record stored on a blockchain that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable.
** Blockchain stores information in batches called blocks. These blocks are linked together in a sequential way to form a continuous line. A chain of blocks. A blockchain. Each block is like a page of a ledger or a record book. It’s a shared, distributed, and immutable ledger that records the history of transactions starting with transaction number one. It establishes trust, accountability, and transparency.
Where to find us ?
If you want to try anything or if you just want to talk, please feel free to visit our Parisian showroom located near le Marais by contacting us by phone + 33 6 74 57 56 62
- Paris: Free pick-up in our showroom. Otherwise, delivery costs 8€ or free for any order above 80€
- France: 10€ or free for any order above 80€
- Europe: 20€ or free for any order above 180€
- Asia, Africa and USA: 40€ or free for any order above 300€
How to switch size?
You can of course exchange your size if needed.
Paris: A bicycle courrier comes to bring you the right size and pick up the wrong one.
France and Europe: Repackage the item, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your label and and drop the package at a drop-off point near your address.
Rest of the world: International customers are responsible for return shipping. Please anyway contact email@example.com to receive our instructions.
How to get refunded?
If you change your mind or the product does not meet your expectations at delivery, just send it back to us and we will refund you as soon as we receive it.
Welcome in the family
To participate in the creation of our next releases and receive exclusive access to our new drops and events.