The "Protect your peace of mind" T-shirt takes inspiration from the vintage typographies of the 80's and 90's. Questioning our current lifestyles, may that t-shirt help you to quit Instagram.
Fit is straight and oversize, we recommend you take your usual size or one size below for a more fitted look.
Sleeves are rather long so to arrive above the elbows.
The rib is wide, has double stitches and tightly holds your neck.
Fabric and Print
The fabric is a 250GR heavy and soft 100% organic combed cotton (GOTS certified). The fabric is already washed so it prevents shrinkage and dying is done with natural pigments. Yellow print on the back and Verlan signature logo on the sleeve, both using a natural ink.
Sharing is caring
Our objective is to conceive the best sustainable garment and our labels exemplify it well. What does it contain?
1. A numbering as each garment is hand-numbered. All our garments are produced in small batches and in limited edition as a way to cut overproduction.
2. The name of the person who finished our garment was a way of saying thank you. Our nearby atelier has proven record of ethic and craftsmanship and aim for long-lasting partnerships.
3. The date of completion as a sort of date of birth that goes along two empty spaces: the first and second owners initials together with the respective dates of ownership. Signs showing that our products are designed to stay with you for years before changing hands.
Wash less and cold - at 30°
Use an environmentally friendly laundry detergent
Hang to dry
Iron on reverse at medium temperature, 150°
Do not tumble, dry clean nor bleach
Donate or recycle
Working with the best
Wiltee is a small production atelier based near Paris in France. It has been created in 2013 specializing in printing processes. In 2019, they hired last year Bruno, an experienced production manager to open a whole new production department within their company. With Bruno, we were lucky to meet someone who only wants to work with organic fabrics, natural dyeing and inks, always pushing upwards his quality standards. We spent months to develop new prototypes, finding the right fit and fabric.
Our signature 100% ecru et orange label illustrates the our state of mind: an active connection. We are indeed connected to the ones we love, to where our garments are made and to how the fabric is produced. An active connection to our environment to better reconnect with ourselves.
Where to find us ?
If you want to try anything or if you just want to talk, please feel free to visit our Parisian showroom located near le Marais by contacting us by phone + 33 6 74 57 56 62
- Paris: Free pick-up in our showroom. Otherwise, delivery costs 8€ or free for any order above 80€
- France: 10€ or free for any order above 80€
- Europe: 20€ or free for any order above 180€
- Asia, Africa and USA: 40€ or free for any order above 300€
How to switch size?
You can of course exchange your size if needed.
Paris: A bicycle courrier comes to bring you the right size and pick up the wrong one.
France and Europe: Repackage the item, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your label and and drop the package at a drop-off point near your address.
Rest of the world: International customers are responsible for return shipping. Please anyway contact email@example.com to receive our instructions.
How to get refunded?
If you change your mind or the product does not meet your expectations at delivery, just send it back to us and we will refund you as soon as we receive it.
Welcome in the family
To participate in the creation of our next releases and receive exclusive access to our new drops and events.